Sunday, May 18, 2014

Irene Vilar, Most Deadly Mother In The U.S






Meet America's most deadly mother.
 


Irene Vilar has written her memoir after having an unspeakable 15 abortions in 17 years. She's proud of her book's reception 


Irene Vilar, said she had the abortions not from poverty or fear but as an extraordinary act of rebellion against her controlling husband and to people on the pro life side. The cycle of pregnancies and abortions, which began when she was 16 and ended when she was 33. 

As far as we know of Irene Vilar owns the record for most abortions by a mother. But, then again, this is most likely not a category that the Guinness book of world records would even have. 

Mrs Vilar, went on to say, of the book's reception: 'I am worried about my safety and the hate mail. I just imagine the "baby killer" stuff and I could be a poster child for that kind of fundamentalism.' 

Excuse me? "That kind of fundamentalism?" 

I guess when one kills 15 of their own innocent children, the big concern would be public labels put on them.  


Now, Vilar, re-married, and mother of two; she is raising daughters and two teenage stepchildren in Denver, Colorado.


'Motherhood has made me feel accountable,' she said. 'It hasn't made me less pro-choice. 'It's just that I understand and feel the weight of the privilege we have in exercising our right to choose.'

As I'm writing this post, I can't help but be convinced that this is one sick woman. What a horrific story!

No comments:

Post a Comment